Zack Snyder wants to give George Washington the '300' treatment
How does a massively successful director like Zack Snyder follow up box-office smahes (and future box-office smashes) like 300, Man of Steel, Batman v Superman, and Justice League? If you answered a film retelling the magnificent rise of the first president of the United States in the style of 300, you guessed correctly. Speaking with Bloomberg Business, Snyder explains that George Washington is next on the docket.
He has a picture in his office of the Revolutionary War hero crossing the icy Delaware on his way to decimate the British in the Battle of Trenton. “We were talking about it,” Snyder says. “The first thing we asked was, well, how are we going to make it look? I pointed at this painting. It looks like 300. It’s not that hard.”
He isn’t wrong, but we’re guessing it will look something like a mix between the iconic painting and the epic illustration above.
Head over to Bloomberg Business to read the full feature.
THE MIGHTY SURVEY GIVE-AWAY
We want to hear your thoughts. Complete our survey for a chance to win 1 of 5 gaming consoles
- The Ancient Romans Punished Dad-Killers In a Really Weird Way
- The History of Islam's Golden Age: Part 3
- France Has Her Own Lady Liberty, and Her Name is Marianne
- 5 Times Carrie Fisher Made Hollywood History
- This Philosopher Chose Relationships with Poodles Over People
- The History of Hanukkah Gelt
Follow @historybuffcom on Twitter .