6 times you played dumb while serving in the military
For the most part, we've all pretended to play dumb to have a positive impact on our workday or to get out of something we didn't want to do.
For sure, we didn't do it to screw anybody else over. But there are just a few moments in all the years we served that we managed to pull off a small scheme to get out of a sticky situation.
So check out a few ways veterans have played dumb to get themselves out of a negative situation.
1. That time you pretended to be incompetent because don't want to get assigned extra duty on the weekend.
2. That time you pretended to get "lost" on a stateside company movement because you were in no hurry to get there.
3. When you were a boot, and you fumbled with operating a piece of equipment because you don't want to use or carry the damn thing.
4. That time you told the roving duty you didn't see sh*t to cover up for one of your brothers or sisters.
5. That time you got busted for having something in your barracks room, and you claimed to have never seen it before.
6. After you arrived late to formation, but you blamed your tardiness on your alarm clock. "I swear I set it, gunny."
How did you play dumb during your service? Comment below.