The 13 funniest military memes for the week of June 28th
Next week is the Fourth of July and there's countless celebrations planned all around the country. Of course, there's the fireworks and the air shows, but we can't forget about all the military parades. Speaking from personal experience, military parades for the general public are the worst.
You get there five hours in advance and your NCO is hounding you not to even make the slightest wrong move. Then when you're actually marching in formation through the designated route, there's always going to be those people in the crowds that try to jump to the "join" the formation.
I get it, if it's a kid - I'll smile down at them, tell them they're getting it (regardless if they are or not) and keep moving. My problem is when the douche bag bros hop in the back and say some sh*t like "I'm just like you guys!" If this was just a one time thing, I would chalk it up as a bad encounter. But this happened three different times to me outside two different Army posts.
Anyways, here's some memes while I wrap myself in my DD-214 blanket to forget about douchey civilians.
1. I heard a Sergeant Major rail on toxic leadership within his ranks as "the scoliosis of the Army's backbone" and I'm sticking to that.
(Meme via Not CID)
2. War. War never changes...
(Meme via Call for Fire)
3. Be the person Keanu believes you are.
(Meme via Weapons of Meme Destruction)
4. Unless it's the 25m and everyone's watching you qualify. Then it's never going down because the universe hates you.
(Meme via Infantry Follow Me)
5. You can get used to the constant risk of death by mortar. You never get used to the ass-chewing by your platoon sergeant.
(Meme via Team Non-Rec)
6. Jokes on you. Your next unit is worse. And if you're getting out, you're going to wish you were back in!
(Meme via Coast Guard Memes)
7. Sell it to the mil-spouses. They'll eat that crap up.
(Meme via PT Belt Nation)
8. Life's biggest mystery is why some of the best snipers in the world come the most polite country ever.
(Meme via Disgruntled Vets)
9. Ever wonder why your armorer hates life?
(Meme via Valhalla Wear)
10. I've always doubted the validity of the silver bullet. But I'm not going to f*ck around, get dehydrated, and find out.
(Meme via Pop Smoke)
11. Doesn't matter if no one has used it since the Persian Gulf. Just get the dust bunnies off it before the commander walks by...
(Meme via Decelerate Your Life)
12. And some people think it's the TROOPS who aren't as smart...
(Meme via Air Force Nation & Humor)
13. I swear, these people are the real life equivalent of a barking chihuahua acting tough to a bulldog.
(Meme via The Salty Soldier)
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of May 24th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of May 31st - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of June 7th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of June 14th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of June 21st - We Are ... ›