What is your monthly base pay? Military.com’s Military pay charts give you all the information you need.
2021 Pay Charts
Military pay saw a 3.0% increase for 2021 compared to 2020 levels. View the 2021 pay charts.
The tables below reflect the current monthly base pay for all military members, while our military pay calculator can compute your personalized base pay plus allowances and special pays.
For your personalized pay and allowance computation check out our Military Pay Calculator.
Factors That Affect Military Pay
- The annual pay raise
- Longevity raises virtually every 2 years (based on the number of years in service)
- Number of Drill Periods (Guard and Reserve Only)
- Basic Allowance for Housing Increases: BAH (based on location).
- Basic Allowance for Subsistence Increases: BAS
- Special Pay(s) (based on occupations: Language Skills, Combat, Flight, Hazardous Duty).
This article originally appeared on Military.com. Follow @militarydotcom on Twitter.