13 Funniest military memes for the week of April 28
Updated onOct 22, 2020
1 minute read
We found these awesome military memes and thought you guys might like ’em. Here are 13 of the funniest we found: 1. When it’s the perfect new house until you see the address (via
We found these awesome military memes and thought you guys might like 'em. Here are 13 of the funniest we found:
1. When it's the perfect new house until you see the address (via The Salty Soldier).
2. Dang. Can't even rollerblade?
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
ALSO SEE: Here is what a war with North Korea could look like
3. I would not be entirely surprised to learn that Mattis is a Jedi (via Why I'm Not Re-enlisting).
4. At least he warned everyone (via Pop smoke).
5. Dangit, Air Force. If you would wear helmet bands, you could do it right (via Military World).
6. This Snapple fact is completely true (via Coast Guard Memes).
7. See, my DD-214 won't let me wake up before 8 a.m. (via CONUS Battle Drills).
8. Better ratf-ck another MRE. No one is making it back for dinner chow (via Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Said).
9. Everyone in their reenlistment window, remember that rapidly expanding the military requires lots of people and that means it's a re-enlistee's market (via Coast Guard Memes).
10. Huh. Guess I should change out of my Converse before I smoke this dude (via Decelerate Your Life).
11. This gets dark quickly (via Military Memes).
12. Seriously, guys, it's not that bad out here (via Why I'm Not Re-enlisting).
13. These missiles got attitude with altitude and they don't need a plane to complete them.