13 funniest military memes for the week of March 31
Updated onOct 22, 2020
1 minute read
It’s always a bad idea for payday to come on a Friday. Here’s hoping that everyone makes it to Monday without any recall formations because some lance corporal stole a car and crashed it into the general’s house. In the meantime, here…
It's always a bad idea for payday to come on a Friday. Here's hoping that everyone makes it to Monday without any recall formations because some lance corporal stole a car and crashed it into the general's house.
In the meantime, here are 13 funny military memes:
1. You can just hear that lead fellow yelling, "To the strip clubs!"
(via Why I'm Not Re-enlisting)
2. Believe it or not, the DD-214 won't solve all your problems (via Shit my LPO says).
ALSO READ: 4 insane things service members can do to stay awake
3. Sounds like the E-4 Mafia is going to let you have a little taste of what they took (via Military World).
4. Airmen getting after it (via Military Memes).
5. When the commander suddenly remembers that he doesn't want you promoted:
(via Marine Corps Memes)
6. "Alright new officers and privates, here are your compasses and maps ..."
(via Lost in the Sauce)
7. Anyone that doe-eyed is unlikely to want to hear your war stories (via Pop smoke).
8. Some things can't be treated with ibuprofen (via Decelerate Your Life).
9. The true secret to the military:
(via Decelerate Your Life)
10. Knees in the breeze, Donald (via Do You Even Jump?).
11. This is Sgt. Rex, and you will stand at parade rest for him (via Air Force Nation).
12. Today is a special day for the Corps. Give them some Crayolas or something (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
13. How new NCOs feel about everyone in their squad (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).