The 13 funniest military memes of the week
Updated onOct 21, 2020
1 minute read
Holiday weekend. Here’s hoping you got a good safety briefing, made responsible decisions, and have woken up fresh and ready to celebrate America. And here’s an 800mg ibuprofen and a bag of saline because we know you got hammered and tattooed “M…
Holiday weekend. Here's hoping you got a good safety briefing, made responsible decisions, and have woken up fresh and ready to celebrate America. And here's an 800mg ibuprofen and a bag of saline because we know you got hammered and tattooed "Murica" on your lower back last night.
1. Most military bases are wastelands with a few palm trees and ant mounds.
2. Surprise, this meme was posted by a sailor.
SEE ALSO: Me as 'vibe coordinator' and other stories from military transition hell
3. Coast Guard officers are some intrepid individuals.
4. When you're stuck on hold at the worst time.
5. If you wanted a cot, you should've joined the Army (via Marine Corps Memes).
6. Oh, did you want to go on leave? I forgot because you haven't asked me in the last 4 seconds (via Sh*t my LPO says).
7. Well, technically it does give him control over you.
8. No matter the backstory, this will turn out badly for the trainees.
9. Most pushers can get you as high as a kite (via Marine Corps Memes).
10. The weapon just had so many parts and that big spring (Coast Guard Memes).
11. Least sexy part of the Coast Guard mission: navigational aides (via Navy Memes).
12. M4s say, "You're not welcome," while .50-cals say, "Stay the f*ck out."
13. Are you on duty this weekend? (via Marine Corps Memes)