The 13 funniest memes for the week of Nov. 17
Justice League comes out this weekend but you don't care because you've been waiting for your Real-Life Justice League enlistment to end for the last four years.
These memes are for those sick of saving the world.
1. With all the sex scandals happening, its good that we can still count on something. (via Decelerate Your Life)
2. Try putting a dominoes pizza hotkey on an AR-15 though.
Somewhat related: 6 reasons why Marines hate on the Air Force
3. Tonight: The story of literally every day in the military. (via Team Non-Rec)
4. Guess how I know it's not Fort Bragg. (via US Army WTF Moments)
5. There isn't enough Motrin in the world to fix that foundation.
6. Because what we call a "deployment" is relative.
7. "Follow me on my adventure through this office."
8. Call me when woobies become fashionable wear.
9. Welcome to BX barber shop.
The guy who wrote this is cool: That time an entire battle stopped to watch two soldiers in a fistfight
10. Anything with snowflake, cuck, safe place, trigger warning. (via Decelerate Your Life)
11. Congress is about to pass a new defense bill.
12. This one's for the good cops out there.
13. Why the Coast Guard's job is harder than you think.