Remember, troops. Don’t beat anything, don’t drink and drive, and don’t end up on first sergeant’s carpet without an awesome story.
Get ready for the weekend! Here are a few awesome military memes to get you through to the safety brief:
1. If they actually wore these uniforms, at least it would be easier to spot them (via The Salty Soldier).
2. That’s a good excuse right up until DFAS stops paying (via Shit my LPO says).
3. Don’t care who you voted for, getting Mattis as SecDef is like learning that Capt. America is your new commander (via Pop smoke).
4. It’s like the world’s worst Easter egg hunt!
(via Air Force Nation)
5. Don’t wanna lose your sea legs (via Coast Guard Memes).
6. Let’s get it started in here:
(via Military Memes)
7. Not everyone has what it takes to be a fireman (via Air Force Memes Humor).
8. The most important gear an airman will ever hold (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
9. Man, it would’ve sucked to have been drafted onto the DD-214 (via Sh-t my LPO says).
10. That moment the grizzled veteran has to salute the fresh-out-of-OCS lieutenant, then try to teach them how to Army (via Pop smoke)
11. They have crayon chewers in every branch (via Coast Guard Memes).
12. It’s not like anyone in the squad is going to end up TOO strong (via Military Memes).
13. Forward was more fun (via Military Memes).