Don’t drink and drive, don’t touch anything that doesn’t want you to, and don’t end up on sergeant major’s rug.
Alright. Tell your first sergeants that you’ve already gotten your safety brief, read these 13 funny military memes, and everyone is released to the barracks.
Editor’s note: The writer is not in your chain of command and has no authority to release you.
1. Never expect anything and you’ll never be let down (via Standby to Standby).
2. “Please stop, please stop, please stop.”
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
3. Now coming to a patrol near you, Military Wrecking Dogs (via Military Memes).
4. Stock photo model isn’t afraid of sergeant major.
5. It’s going to happen. It’s up to you whether you correct people or not (via Air Force Nation).
6. Sounds about right:
(via Air Force amn/nco/snco)
7. It’s about all that level one combatives is good for (via The Salty Soldier).
8. That face belongs to a sailor that has seen some serious stuff (via Sh-t my LPO says).
9. Meanwhile, Coast Guard
toddlers officers are out with their men (via Coast Guard Memes).
10. The courage that propelled him to five Navy Crosses must’ve been in his pockets (via Military Nations).
11. The best Marines are the ones with more deployments than rank (via Marine Corps Memes).
12. Actual Coast Guard training materials, maybe (via Coast Guard Memes).
13. This might be because you rarely get in trouble with a wrench and a jet, but constantly get in trouble with beer and free time:
(via Air Force Nation)