The 13 funniest military memes for the week of Oct. 20
How was your week? Anything interesting happen?
NO. Nothing of interest happened in the White House, Congress, or Hollywood. And definitely not on Twitter.
I'm joking. Of course it did, this is 2017 and everyone is mad about something... most of those people are justified, but some of them are outraged to be outraged. You can be outraged at how hilarious these military memes are.
Or you can be outraged at how boss that segue was.
1. It's almost Halloween, are you prepared? (via Pop Smoke)
2. The Navy won Jeopardy this week. (via Navy Crow)
3. At least he's not driving. (via Disgruntled Decks)
4. When you absolutely, positively leave all your f*cks on the flightline.
5. Sometimes you wanna show the world you skip leg day. (via Sh*t My LPO Says)
6. Jack O'Lanterns are meant for scaring kids, not troops.
7. The Saltiest Soldiers can be found in Kuwait. (via the Salty Soldier)
8. Has your new sailor given up yet? (via Sh*t My LPO Says)
9. Remember the people who make the magic happen. (via Maintainer Nation)
10. He didn't start the fire... (via the Salty Soldier)
11. This never happens in the Air Force. (via Decelerate Your Life)
12. A Coastie told me this was accurate.
13. This doesn't mean what you think it does. (via Ranger Up)