The 13 funniest military memes for the week of Oct. 27
It's nearly Halloween. You know what that means...
Just a few more weeks until the Veteran's Day free food extravaganza.
Until then, tide yourself over with the best military memes your veteran buddies could muster.
1. American and British vets went to Meme War this week. (via Fill Your Boots)
2. Maybe red uniforms weren't the best idea. (via The Salty Soldier).
3. We were Facebook once... and young. (via Pop Smoke)
4. How long can sick call put a superhero on quarters?
5. To be fair, Amazonians get better training. (via Decelerate Your Life)
6. I'd like to see blueberries fool Snoop.
7. Marry that girl. (via Disgruntled Decks)
8. The military, where everything is made up and the points don't matter. (via Why I'm Not Re-Enlisting)
9. But I'm not bitter. (via Pop Smoke)
10. Time is a flat circle.
11. Why would you buy a can of Army?
12. Always ready... for your deployment.
13. Come at me, fam. (via Disgruntled Decks)