The 13 funniest military memes of the week
Updated onOct 30, 2020
1 minute read
It’s Labor Day weekend! Some of you military types will be by the pool, some of you will be skating or shamming on duty, and at least one of you will be explaining to someone on Facebook that Labor Day isn’t about veterans or the milita…
It's Labor Day weekend!
Some of you military types will be by the pool, some of you will be skating or shamming on duty, and at least one of you will be explaining to someone on Facebook that Labor Day isn't about veterans or the military.
Let the best memes of the week help you stave off any labor (for at least a few more minutes) and give you some tips for celebrating the holiday.
1. Don't forget to include your pets.
2. Remember: you can get arrested for a DUI while driving a boat.
3. Guys, be yourself when talking to the ladies.
You know it's true because it's the first thing he said to her.
4. Be prepared if the ladies reject your advances.
Check out: 6 urban legends about Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
5. Just in case, pack your rain gear.
6. Be sure to pick up some fun for the kids.
7. Get your paperwork done early. (h/t Air Force Memes Humor)
8. Word gets around when you're having a party. You may have to dodge people. (h/t Pop Smoke)
Now Read: It's not the Beretta M9 that sucks, it's the ammo
9. Every veteran has that one veteran friend.
10. Be sure you listen and heed your safety brief.
11. Let loose, and relax a little. Maybe grow a little facial hair.
12. Take in a movie. (h/t Pop Smoke)
Now: The 13 biggest military movie bombs in Hollywood history
13. And don't forget Grandpa.