Look, airmen are technically people. That's why we can't slap a fence around the Air Force, call it a zoo, and call the day done. Especially since we need a few of them to fly close-air support and whatever else it is that they do. So, the boys in blue tiger stripes are going to keep wandering around, quoting Nietzsche (even if they are finally getting rid of those stripes).
If you are forced to interact with one of them, here are some pics you can drop on the ground and escape while they argue the semantics or parse the meaning of it:
1. Remember: They're more trained for large airbases than small unit tactics.
Keep them inside and they won't rub their coffee grounds into their helmet like that.
2. All that fancy radar and signals intercept equipment, and this is what we get.
This does, however, really make me want to get into meteorology.
3. In her defense, she's probably well schooled in PowerPoint.
You're probably gonna have to just carry her out of combat, Sgt. Joe.
4. Must suck to be forced to use that internet for so much targeting and so little streaming.
Do it for Khaleesi, airmen.
5. There is a rumor that the Air Force has a shortage of elbow grease.
That poor Marine probably doesn't even know that the task is never getting done by that junior airman.
6. Airmen are so prissy about teeth extractions and medical care.
They probably use anesthetic and hand sanitizer, too.
7. Most airmen don't embody the "whole airman concept."
Though, in their defense, they don't all look like they ate a whole airman.
8. Shouldn't the plane get its bombs at home and drop them while they're out?
Oh crap, now I'm parsing the memes like some sort of over-educated airman.
9. President calls for Space Force. Air Force subsumes Space Force concept. Airmen check Stargate IDs.
Would be the coolest gate guard duty in the universe, though. Might even see some three-breasted women or something.
10. To be fair, airmen aren't the only folks who will fall to their own forms.
All Department of Defense forms are ridiculously horrible.
11. I could use a snack. And a nap.
Crap. Does the Air Force really have snack time? This is backfiring. I want to be an airman now. AIR POWER!
12. Seriously, why can Gru never get his slides right?
There's no way an Air Force version of Gru would struggle with slides, though.
13. The Air Force version of Uber Eats is abysmal.
Worldwide delivery, but the deliveries might not be on time, complete, or structurally sound.
- Why the 'lost lieutenant' jokes actually have some merit - We Are The ... ›
- 9 Navy SEAL memes that you'll be afraid to laugh at - We Are The ... ›