The 13 funniest military memes of 2018
Here at We Are The Mighty, we pride ourselves on finding the best military memes every week, curating them, and delivering them to you in an easily digestible format. We source from plenty of heavy-hitting meme pages that we spotlight every week, but we also found some great stuff from up-and-coming meme pages churning out content.
This one goes out to these guys. We couldn't have had an amazing year without your work in making and collecting the best the Internet has to offer.
Today, we're going to give everyone the best of the year, broken down by best of the month and, ultimately, the best of the year. Think of it as an award show or whatever. The winner earns a crisp high five.
1. January - It was the largest and most well-known amphibious landing in military history... but the Marines were a bit preoccupied elsewhere.
(Meme via Army as F*ck)
2. February - Maybe Gunny Hartman should have just called Pyle a pretty little snowflake and everything could have gone differently.
The best part about this meme is that we received a bunch of hate from people who didn't get the joke or look at the bottom right corner...
(Meme via The Salty Soldier)
3. March - "Nothing to see here..."
(Meme via Air Force Nation & Humor)
4. April - It's payback for all those farts you were slipping out during the sit-ups.
(Meme via Private News Network)
5. May - Why are we fighting the terrorists overseas when they're among us stealing cell phones during our lunch break?
(Meme via Lost in the Sauce)
6. June - Don't feel bad. That lieutenant only got the Bronze Star because he kept his nose firmly up the Colonel's bronze star.
(Meme via Army as F*ck)
7. July - The sphincter check is just the first in a long line of awkward stuff you'll be doing for Uncle Sam.
(Meme via Pop Smoke)
8. August - If you're not doing burnouts in the company area after getting your DD-214, you're not doing it right.
(Meme via Valhalla Wear)
9. September - It's kinda like Stockholm syndrome, but with a paycheck.
(Meme via The Lonely Operator)
10. October - The few, the proud...
(Meme via Untied Status Marin Crops)
11. November - I need 15 ccs of give-a-sh*t, stat!
(Meme via Smokepit Fairytales)
12. December - "So, we're still get hazard duty pay... right?"
(Meme via Airman Underground)
13. And the winner is...
Technically, Disgruntled Vets wins. You can come collect your high five whenever, dude.
(Meme via Disgruntled Vets)
- The 13 funniest memes for the week of November 16th - We Are The ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of November 23rd - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of November 30th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of December 7th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of December 14th - We ... ›