The 13 funniest memes for the week of December 21st
It's the most wonderful time of the year. After saving up all of those leave days, you can finally enjoy yourself and take some time off to do whatever you'd like. Well, not whatever you'd like; you'll have to take a piss test the day you come back, so, keep that in mind.
Regardless, you're finally going to see all of your civilian family and friends! Sure, they're probably doing the exact same thing as they were when you enlisted. And, yes, even though you're only in town for a little while, your friends probably won't want to make the 20-minute drive up to your parent's place to see you. But hey, maybe you can sleep in and you don't have to shave for two weeks. So, there's that.
Anyways. Here're some memes to help you get through the stress of dealing with everyone on leave.
1. The panic is real.
(Meme by WATM)
2. Everyone hates Drill and Ceremony until that one sergeant who can actually sing steps out and drops 'Let the Cold Wind Blow' on everyone.
(Meme via Hooah My Ass Off)
3. Keep up the good work, boys. "For tobacco use only," eh?
(Meme via Coast Guard Memes)
4. Can't beat that logic.
(Meme via Decelerate Your Life)
5. "Oh? Smoking you is NCO business? Roger, private. One sec."
(Meme via 1st Meme Division)
6. There's a huge difference between making a heroic final stand and dying a stupid f*cking death. You tell me which category "bayonet charging a flamethrower" falls under.
(Meme via Smokepit Fairytales)
7. A good "f*ck it" attitude will get you through an entire career.
(Meme via Valhalla Wear)
8. These kids get it. And judging by their spelling, they're already officer material!
(Meme via Untied Status Marin Crops)
9. I'm swiping up. There's no way in Hell I'd lose her.
(Meme via Do You Even Comm, Bro?)
10. "Just wait until we catch your ass in the barracks."
(Meme via Pop Smoke)
11. That, and throwing off the rest of your uniform like Jim Carrey in 'Bruce Almighty.'
(Meme via Air Force Nation & Humor)
12. Deadlined. Yep. It totally just deadlined two seconds ago.
(Meme via Ranger Up)
13. If you're not cheating, you're not trying.
(Meme via US Army WTF Moments)
- The 13 funniest memes for the week of November 16th - We Are The ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of November 23rd - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of November 30th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of December 7th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of December 14th - We ... ›