The 13 funniest military memes for the week of January 11th
Now that the military life is thoroughly back into full swing after the new year lull, I'm going to make a wild guess and assume that a large portion of the grunts are now going to go out into the field "to make up for lost time." Have fun with that.
To a certain extent, I understand summer field problems. Go out and train for what you'll do on a deployment. And I get that there are certain parts of RC-North, Afghanistan, that get cold as balls, so acclimatizing makes sense. But winter field exercises back stateside just teaches troops one crucial thing: never second guess the packing list.
You'll be doing the exact same as thing you'll do during every other field exercise, but if you, for some reason, forget gloves... Well, you're f*cked.
For the rest of you POGs who're still lounging around the training room on your cell phones, have some memes!
1. Five bucks says that Adam Driver still has a poncho liner on his couch.
(Meme via PT Belt Nation)
2. Not shown here is the Commo guy who never got on the E-7 list that entire time.
(Meme via Private News Network)
3. "I'm helping!"
(Meme via Sh*t My LPO Says)
4. You might look at us funny for using the Imperial system, but we learned it from you, dad!
(Meme via Smokepit Fairytales)
5. Laugh all you want, but we all cuddled our M-4s like a teddy bear.
(Meme via Disgruntled Vets)
6. Also ask them to play some smooth jazz to help you forget they're there. That'll teach them to randomly get selected for a task no one wants!
(Meme via Decelerate Your Life)
7. Tried to pull a sneaky on us — but you can't.
(Meme via Pop Smoke)
8. There's a reason no one invites corporals to barracks parties.
(Meme via On The Minute Memes)
9. The red ones taste the best.
(Meme via Valhalla Wear)
10. Didn't Tina teach you anything? Retake your Cyber Awareness Challenge!
(Meme via Air Force Nation & Humor)
11. Coasties are about to get a crash-course in supply and demand when everyone else is also trying to garage sale their crap.
(Meme via Coast Guard Memes)
12. "The tests determined that was a f*cking lie"
13. The good always go. The sh*tty always make rank.
(Meme via The Salty Soldier)
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of December 7th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of December 14th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest memes for the week of December 21st - We Are The ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes of 2018 - We Are The Mighty ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of January 4th - We Are ... ›