Looks like it's about time to get back to the grind, guys. Grab that razor and shave off that poor excuse for a block-leave beard because Uncle Sam is about to get his dues again. You got all the warm and fuzzies from telling your family and friends you're in the military, but now it's time to do actual military stuff again.
On the bright side, next week is going to be lazy. While you're slugging through the motor pool, know that you're not alone —your chain of command is in the same boat. They just can't show it since, ya know, burdens of leadership and all.
Oh? You thought the 100% accountability urinalysis was to "ensure good order and discipline?" Hell no. Your NCOs want to get out of PT just as much as you do.
Here're some memes to help bring you back into the military mindset:
1. To be fair, Rangers deploy to standard, not to time.
(Meme via Infantry Follow Me)
2. The real shammer just tucks their trousers into their boots and carries on with their day, hoping that no one ever looks down.
(Meme via The Army's Fckups)
3. Just to put things in perspective, we've been doing the exact same Cyber Awareness Challenge since October 2006... Almost a year before the first iPhone was released.
(Meme via Sh*t My LPO Says)
4. That awkward moment when a Duffel Blog article seems more and more plausible with each passing day...
(Meme via Coast Guard Memes)
5. I mean... He's not wrong?
(Meme via Dad Jokes)
6. You may be badass, but you'll never be "kill enough motherf*ckers with a machete that you become synonymous with a devastating European plague" badass like Henry "The Black Death" Johnson.
(Meme via Smokepit Fairytales)
7. I still haven't seen 'Bird Box,' but I'm assuming whatever the monster thing is can't be any worse than Fort Polk.
(Meme via PT Belt Nation)
8. I swore I wouldn't make another "Bird Box" joke, but come on. Look at this thing.
(Meme via Army as F*ck)
9. Every time is Sulu Time... But it probably isn't best to input it in your radios...
(Meme via Do You Even Comm, Bro?)
10. "But I technically outrank the platoon sergeant... Why won't anyone respect me?"
(Meme via Private News Network)
11. You can talk about Marines all you want, but you gotta admit, humility is one of their strong suits.
(Meme via Pop Smoke)
12. "You want to go to college? Good luck with those grades..."
(Meme via Decelerate Your Life)
13. It may not look like a lot, but this is how troops who don't drink feel.
(Meme via Air Force Nation & Humor)
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of November 30th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of December 7th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of December 14th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest memes for the week of December 21st - We Are The ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes of 2018 - We Are The Mighty ›