The 13 funniest military memes for the week of July 12th
Footage of a Coast Guard drug interdiction where one Coast Guardsman jumps onto a narco-submarine and forces the hatch open has gone viral. And for good reason. It was possibly the most insane thing I've seen all week, but it's actually not a shock to me. The Coast Guard does insane stuff like this all the time, but it's never really talked about as much.
I get it, we all mock the Coasties. It's the price you pay for being the little brother. But when you consider this, their elite snipers, and their track record for going toe-to-toe with narco-terrorists while the rest of us are stuck at NTC or 29 Palms... I think it's time to admit that some Coasties may be more grunt than a good portion of the Armed Forces.
Just don't be surprised when that sub-busting Coastie with balls of f*cking titanium calls you a POG at the American Legion. These memes go out to you, dude. Keep giving the Coast Guard an awesome name.
1. In case you missed the video, here's an accurate representation of it...
Okay. Here's the actual link.
(Meme via Coast Guard Memes)
2. It's fool proof!
(Meme via PT Belt Nation)
3. Common sense was never a course at the service academies.
(Meme via Call For Fire)
4. Civilians never believe me when I say that you can survive an entire year on eggs that come in bag form.
(Meme via Not CID)
5. "Hooray! You did it!"
(Meme via Pop Smoke)
6. You call it "low crawling until lunch." I call it "mercy."
(Meme via The Salty Soldier)
7. Red flags should immediately go off when someone unironically says their deployment was "to the Middle East" or "The Sandbox."
(Meme via Air Force Nation & Humor)
8. That'll show 'em for not thanking you for your eventual service.
(Meme via Valhalla Wear)
9. I'm just saying. As long as you're in formation by revelry, it shouldn't matter... but it does.
(Meme via Weapons of Meme Destruction)
10. Is that extra bump in pay REALLY worth being promoted away from your bros?
(Meme via Air Force amn/nco/snco)
11. Oh no. Oh god no.
(Meme via The Army's Fckups)
12. Just because one Coastie proved they were badass doesn't give the entire branch a pass.
(Meme via Decelerate Your Life)
13. This, or the unique combination of sweat, ass, and that smell tents make in 130 degree weather.
(Meme via ASMDSS)
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of June 7th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of June 14th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of June 21st - We Are ... ›
- Funniest military memes for the week of June 28th - We Are The ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of July 5th - We Are The ... ›