It's official. U.S. troops in South Korea will have their curfew lifted. The United States Forces Korea put out the memo on June 16th, and it's now in effect on a temporary basis to try this whole "treating troops like grown-ass adults" thing out. It'll be up until around September 17th, when they will evaluate if the troops can handle not f*cking up the one good thing they've gotten in years.
Every U.S. troop in Korea has been briefed on this. One single f*ck up and it's over for everyone. They'll be on their best Sunday Morning behavior the entire time. This may have something to do with it not being a payday weekend and everyone's NCO will be hounding them all weekend to not even consider doing dumb sh*t.
Who am I kidding? We know there's still going to be that one asshole who screws it all up anyway and it'll be gone before next weekend... Here are some memes for everyone not planning to be the biggest Blue Falcon in USFK.
1. Sergeant Major could have gotten a job anywhere but where's the fun in that?
(Meme via Army as F*ck)
2. Still more pleasant than dealing with another "peanut butter" shot
(Meme via Smokepit Fairytales)
3. It's not about actually out-drinking the NCO, it's about having the right skills to pretend you're just seconds away from complete liver failure while everyone else is watching.
(Meme via Team Non-Rec)
4. Why else would Uncle Sam give us per diem if it's not supposed to be used on booze?
(Meme via Not CID)
5. Troops may get older, but we're still always just going to be kids with fancier toys.
(Meme via The Army's Fckups)
6. Sounds about right...
(Meme via Coast Guard Memes)
7. Remember when your recruiter politely informed you that first names aren't a thing in the military? Then you learned why? Good times.
(Meme via Disgruntled Vets)
8. In case you ever wondered, these are my thoughts on the 2nd Amendment.
(Meme via Valhalla Wear)
9. "When life gives you lemons..."
(Meme via Uniform Humor)
10. "It says 'Sir Wagner loves the...' Oh real mature..."
(Meme by WATM)
11. Try not to move much. If you've seen 'Tommy Boy', you'll know why.
(Meme via Decelerate Your Life)
12. Until proven otherwise, lieutenants basically "Aunt Becky'd" their way into the military.
(Meme via Air Force Nation & Humor)
13. Still got closer to catching the red dot than all the other recruits...
(Meme via Pop Smoke)
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of May 10th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of May 17th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of May 24th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of May 31st - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of June 7th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of June 14th - We Are ... ›