The 13 funniest military memes for the week of September 13th
This week marked the 18th anniversary of the September 11th attacks and the beginning of the longest war in American history. Chances are, you've probably had the same conversation with your comrades, coworkers, friends, or whomever about where you were when you heard about the attacks.
Now that it's been 18 years, that means that if you're still in the military, you could now have that same conversation with a young private/airman/seaman and be greeted with the response of, "Oh, I wasn't even born yet!"
Man — now I feel old when I tell people I was skipping some middle school class to play Pokemon on my Gameboy in the bathroom and came back to everyone watching the news. I can honestly say that I've never skipped class since that day.
Don't worry. I get it. You're now probably thinking about how old you are because you were doing something much more mature than I was seven years before I could enlist. Just wait for a few weeks when kids who were just sent off to Basic/Boot Camp on their 18th birthday graduate. There's going to be some serious dog and pony shows for them and I bet it'll be all over the news. Then you'll really feel old!
Anyways, now that I've given you some existential dread about your own aging — here are some memes!
1. I'm down for the four-day quarters slip, but why, again, do I need them removed?
(Meme via Sam Ridley Comedy)
2. Easy. High recruitment numbers and a low number of f*cks to give?
(Meme via Army as F*ck)
3. Of course everyone is happy in this unit. We all circled "5" down the row of the command climate survey.
(Meme via The Salty Soldier)
4. If you're going to be the reason for a safety brief, make it something that generations will think was just a myth.
(Meme via Infantry Follow Me)
5. Just wait until you leave the service, get a Bachelor's degree in something you love, and then apply for a real world job where they're only hiring at minimum wage — which is comparable to the dude flipping burgers since high school.
(Meme via Weapons of Meme Destruction)
6. Integrity means "unit integrity." None of this "moral integrity" bullsh*t.
(Meme via On The Minute Memes)
7. At one point, I was a PT stud. Now I hurt my knees going up two flights of stairs and am done for the week.
(Meme via Call for Fire)
8. Fool me once...
(Meme via Team Non-Rec)
9. If you need me, I'll be doing... Things...
(Meme via Not CID)
10. "Yep. F*ck this." - Said literally everyone E-6 and above.
(Meme via Lost in the Sauce)
11. Because no good story could ever be told without conflict, drama, and an element of danger.
(Meme via Disgruntled Vets)
12. "Tell me, what's it like out where it's happy?"
(Meme via Decelerate Your Life)
13. Hey! The raid is scheduled for next week! Let's see who actually shows up!
(Meme via Private News Network)
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of August 9th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of August 16th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of August 23 - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of August 30th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of September 6th - We ... ›