The Air Force was recently considering a new strategy to its PT tests. In a nutshell, it's going to give any airmen who might fail a PT test a "mulligan" and list the test as a diagnostic instead of a record test. It may possibly be allowed for an airman to list a failed test as off-the-books, but that part isn't set in stone.
The Air Force was surprisingly serious (to the other troops who use phrases like "Chair Force") about failed PT tests and other branches also have a practice test system in place. But I can't help but point out the bad optics on this one.
I mean, I get it. Any notion that the Air Force might someday consider being a fraction more lenient in comparison to the other branches or older vets will cause outrage. On the other hand, I know I would have killed for something like that back in my lower enlisted days...
Anyways, here are some memes while I ponder how much weight I've gained since getting out of the Army...
1. *Private has hurt itself in confusion*
(Meme via Private News Network)
2. Opening the door is admitting defeat.
(Meme via Army as F*ck)
3. "And on that day they learned a valuable lesson... never give the LT the map."
(Meme via Disgruntled Vets)
4. Literally any of them?
(Meme via The Salty Soldier)
5. Bonus points if they start wearing surfer clothing but haven't ever gone near the water.
(Meme via Decelerate Your Life)
6. True story: I had an E-6 MP live in the apartment next to me off-base...
You know the type, the kind that called in a "noise violation" for my TV being "too loud." Seeing him get an eviction notice was one of the happiest days of my life in the Army.
(Meme via On The Minute Memes)
7. If you thought recruiters were all liars, wait until you hear the lies retention says to keep you in the same sh*thole you're already aware of.
(Meme by Call for Fire)
8. Yeah, but like, why though?
(Meme via Team Non-Rec)
9. That smile wasn't issued to you, Prih. Take that damn thing off your face.
(Meme via Not CID)
10. And women think we don't know the joys of taking off a bra after a long day's work.
(Meme via Coast Guard Memes)
11. Can't we all just admit that the Spartan Mil-Spouses were infinitely more badass than the Commander's wife/FRG leader who is somehow always named Karen
(Meme via Valhalla Wear)
12. "Not everyone in the Air Force is living it up like you guys say we are!" - Said the airman who's definitely living it up better than every other troop.
13. "Tracking. I got an ASVAB score of a potato. Now can I get back to my smoke break?"
(Meme via Victor Alpha Clothing)
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of July 12th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of July 19th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of July 26th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of August 2nd - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of August 9th - We Are ... ›