The 13 funniest military memes for the week of December 13th
Awh yeah! It's Army-Navy Game time, folks! You'd think troops would hate the game, but we f*cking love it! Any other day of the year and you'd be hard-pressed to find a single troop who'd actively give a damn about a bunch of academy soon-to-be butter bars who finally show up for some sports PT. But nope! It's about branch pride this weekend!
Even the Marines full-heartedly accept they're apart of the Navy for one afternoon. That entirely depends on if they win, of course. Vegas odds put the Midshipmen at a slightly better chance of winning after the Army went on that five-game losing streak, but they've come back from worse odds.
If Navy does win, they get the Commander-in-Chief Trophy back at Annapolis. If Army wins, they retain the trophy because the wins are spread out like it's a "Rock, Paper, Scissors" style match-up since Army already lost to Air Force... Wait a second...
That was almost six weeks ago? Huh. Even when the Army is having a sh*tty year, we all kind of forget about the Air Force Academy... Anyways, here are some memes.
1. I take it that Command Private Major isn't a legit thing yet?
(Meme via US Army WTF Moments Memes)
2. Anakin was definitely a private. He kept losing his weapon, never learned anything his Squad Leader taught him, and he kept complaining about the sand as if anyone gave a damn.
(Meme via Army as F*ck)
3. "Sure...fell off..."
(Meme via On The Minute Memes)
4. I mean, technically, troops have mastered all those fluff qualifications. "Must work well in a team or alone." Check. "Must have a keen attention to detail." Check. "Must work well under stressful conditions." Double check.
(Meme via Call for Fire)
5. If the commander got a bouncy house and didn't expect the lower enlisted to get in it... That's kind of their own damn fault.
(Meme via Team Non-Rec)
6. This is the way.
(Meme via Not CID)
7. Another sh*tty part about the Coast Guard being apart of the Armed Forces is they don't get any of that Department of Defense budget.
(Meme via Coast Guard Memes)
8. It might have been a run-down dump since the Cold War, but god help you if anyone brings a toaster inside...
(Meme via Disgruntled Vets)
9. For everyone crying out "but what about your pro-mask seals?" I'd like to politely ask you when was the last time you saw anyone actually carry a pro-mask with them out on patrol in an accessible position and not in the bottom of a ruck (or in the vehicle) for any reason other than the TOCroach LT randomly tagging along.
(Meme via Valhalla Wear)
10. It's not all bad. When CSM chewed my ass out, it sucked. When chewed out an over-cocky LT, he tore the every living Hell out of that sorry ass.
(Meme via Private News Network)
11. I have no shame about it. That free Army-branded backpack came in handy during my senior year of high school and may have swayed my decision to enlist...
(Meme via Decelerate Your Life)
12. E-4 isn't a pay grade. It's a state of mind world-wide.
(Meme via Pop Smoke)
13. Go Army, Beat Navy!
It's technically a photo from last year but since it's still relevant and I've held onto it since then, so it makes it in. Bite me.
(Meme via @CollegeGameDay Twitter)
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of November 8th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of November 15th ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of November 22nd - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of November 29th ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of December 6th - We ... ›