Female sailors seem to be getting the hair regulations loosened to allow a more natural look. This (obviously) caused a gigantic backlash among male soldiers demanding the permitting of beards. Honestly, it doesn't really make sense to disallow sailors to grow beards in the first place. After all, naval history tied to glorious beards, in both the U.S. Navy and around the world. As long as they keep their beards groomed, it'd be a boost to morale and it'd cut out the crappy rush to shave each morning.
But we'll see. 7th Fleet will probably crash another ship into a civilian fishing vessel and blame it on sailors having beards instead of actually taking responsibility for it.
Anyways. Have some memes, you glorious bastards.
1. Now if it were a loud-ass generator that runs at all hours of the day, then we could do business.
(Meme via Valhalla Wear)
2. Having the "hardest job in the military" comes with its benefits.
(Meme via Buck Sergeant)
3. Airmen can explain away the nicer living conditions, but "Arts and Crafts" being such a desired location that it needs road signs?
(Meme via Military Memes)
4. Maybe the "looks good/is good" philosophy shouldn't be used for a command climate survey. Just saying.
(Meme via Navy Memes)
5. Surprisingly enough, if troops would just say, "That's my bad. It won't happen again," they'd probably come away clean.
(Meme via Private News Network)
6. "The Joes are happy? We can't have that, now can we?"
(Meme by The Salty Soldier)
7. Be polite. Be Professional... You know the rest.
(Meme by WATM)
8. Funnily enough, you can tell who's a vet at We Are The Mighty by looking to see if their desk faces the front door.
(Meme via Grunt Style)
9. Nah. Having stock-photo actors in ate-up uniforms with the words "we appreciate you" plastered over it is much cheaper.
(Tweet via Pop Smoke)
10. I'm not crying. There's got to be a ninja cutting onions around here somewhere...
(Meme via Disgruntled Vets)
11. Some enlist for the sense of adventure. Some enlist to give themselves a shot at a better life. MPs enlist to watch the world burn.
(Meme via Decelerate Your Life)
12. The order of gruntness goes as follows: Operators, Special Operations support, combat infantrymen, combat medics and corpsmen, support troops who've fought in combat, REMF infantrymen, hospital medics and corpsmen, and then the rest of the Fobbits.
(Meme by WATM)
13. "Oh, and before I forget..."
(Meme via Air Force Nation & Humor)
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of Oct. 6 - We Are The ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of Dec. 1 - We Are The ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of March 9th - We Are ... ›
- 13 funniest military memes for the week of Aug. 11 - We Are The ... ›
- The 13 funniest memes for the week of July 13th - We Are The Mighty ›