Well. It seems this "acclimatize the troops to Iraq" heat wave is sweeping the globe and I think it's a very proper time to mention the silver bullet is very much real and that sick, sadistic medic in your unit has been dying to test it out.
For those of you who aren't up to speed, it's a shiny thumb-sized thermometer that is brought out specifically for heat casualties and is, well, inserted rectally. Why they do this is beyond me. I would assume the standard under-the-tongue thermometers would work just fine, but I'm not a medic. Although, I guess that one doesn't terrify the troops into drinking plenty of water for the ruck march.
So go ahead, high speed. Try drinking all night and wake up to a Monster energy drink for this run. See what happens. I guarantee you that you won't make this same mistake twice.
To the rest of you smart enough to know how to properly identify pee charts and drink water accordingly, here's some memes.
1. Each and every time.
(Meme via The Army's Fckups)
2. "Every Marine is a rifleman and we're all trained to be as equally badass" - said no Marine grunt ever.
(Meme via Infantry Follow Me)
3. If they think 1659 is leaving early get them back with a 181 APFT score that's "exceeding the standard."
(Meme via Army as F*ck)
4. Ever notice how the cooks can make amazing meals for the holidays or when the general comes but then says "f*ck 'em all" every other day of the year?
(Meme via The Salty Soldier)
5. "...Roger, Sergeant. I'll get that positively outstanding survey card back to you in just a second."
(Meme via PT Belt Nation)
(Meme by Call for Fire)
7. "I'll come back later..."
(Meme via Not CID)
8. Try as you may, but puffing out your neck isn't going to help you...
(Meme via Team Non-Rec)
(Meme via Coast Guard Memes)
10. American foreign affairs in a nutshell.
(Meme via Good 2 Go Apparel)
11. Sh*t rolls downhill. A good leader is willing to stop that avalanche from unjustly falling on their troops.
(Meme via The Disgruntled Leader)
12. Fun fact: It actually takes until you're an E6 with 6 years TIS for someone to finally break minimum wage. Well, that's not really a "fun" fact... But... You know...
(Meme via Disgruntled Vets)
13. Ever wonder why the military keeps all those out of service vehicles and weapon systems laying about? Tourism.
(Meme via Decelerate Your Life)
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of June 21st - We Are ... ›
- Funniest military memes for the week of June 28th - We Are The ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of July 5th - We Are The ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of July 12th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of July 19th - We Are ... ›