There's just something about the non-payday weekend after that sweet holiday break. Last weekend, everyone had some grandiose plans about getting out of town or spending three full days in a drunken haze. This weekend is different.
Sure, it's another two days of having little expected of you — with the exception of what your first sergeant tells you at the obligatory safety brief. But it doesn't feel like you're getting some awesome time off compared to last week. So, I guess it's time to actually do all that stuff you told yourself you'd do with your extra free time last weekend...
But it's not all doom and gloom. Take a break from your chores or those SSD classes you keep telling your supervisor you'll eventually do and enjoy some memes.
1. Fort Couch looks so good, but that reenlistment bonus doesn't look that bad either...
(Meme via The Lonely Operator)
2. "You're right, sergeant. We totally need three NCOs supervising the one specialist and two PFCs cleaning the connex out."
(Meme via Shammers United)
3. It only fills me with rage because it's kinda true.
(Meme via CONUS Battle Drills)
4. All that work and you'll still get called your brother's name.
5. Way to f*cking go, a**wipes. Going and ruining this sh*t for the rest of us...
(Meme via Disgruntled Vets)
6. Back in the day, recruiters could bring in anyone with a neck tattoo and now they have to find Captain America with a college degree to be a cook
(Meme via Valhalla Wear)
7. Take a knee and drink some water. We need you for this 100-percent-accountability 20-mile ruck.
(Meme via Space Force Actual)
8. But is it worth it to have a beard and be able to smoke wherever you like? Maybe...
(Meme via Sh*t My LPO Says)
9. Good luck with that...
(Meme via US Army WTF Moments)
10. Every. Friggin'. Day.
(Meme via Military World)
11. Your chain of command's definition of the term "light infantry" is different than yours...
(Meme via The Salty Soldier)
12. Act as tough as you want in the barracks, but no one mocks the armor when it's on its way.
(Meme by Ranger Up)
13. When your NCO says there's a night ops at 9 but you've got a show in Detroit Rock City at midnight.
(Meme via Pop Smoke)
- The 13 funniest memes for the week of August 3rd - We Are The ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of August 10th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of August 17th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest memes for the week of August 24th - We Are The ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of August 31st - We Are ... ›