The 13 funniest military memes for the week of April 19th
It looks like the Department of Defense is finally retiring the Cyber Awareness Challenge training. Sure, it's outdated, uses graphics from the early 2000s, and barely scratches the surface of cybersecurity in a world where new threats emerge every other minute. But the campiness is what made it so ridiculous that it was enjoyable.
I just want to throw out there that everyone freaking hated that training when it came out. Eventually, everyone started to like it in spite of it being silly - kind of like Tommy Wiseau's The Room. Then as soon as too many people started to actually enjoy the ridiculousness of it... They pull the plug on it.
Coincidence? I think not.
Pour one out for the dude who always believed in your cyber security abilities when you doubted yourself. Jeff, you're never going to be forgotten. These memes are for you.
1. It's about as "new" as gear gets in the USMC.
2. As much as I want to mock this... when I was at Fort Sill, this is valuable information. F*ck geese and the spiteful voids where their souls should be.
(Meme via Infantry Follow Me)
3. The thing is: the DFAC isn't free. $300 in a meal deduction is taken out each month. Where that money goes is beyond me...
(Meme via Not CID)
4. "Sure beats being a civilian, growing a beard, wearing clothes exclusively from an unapologetically American t-shirt company, and reminding everyone of your detour before going to college."
(Meme via Coast Guard Memes)
5. Don't worry. This is the only "Feeling cute" meme worth a damn.
(Meme by Yusha Thomas)
6. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the breach in the living room wall. But I guess it's now an "open concept" design.
(Meme via Disgruntled Vets)
7. Never settle for someone with improper radio etiquette. You deserve better.
(Meme via Valhalla Wear)
8. "No military is ready to endure the rigors of combat until they've understood the dangers of being out at night without a reflective belt." - Sun Tzu, according to my BN XO.
(Meme via Uniform Humor)
9. Army prior service recruiters are about to be busy as f*ck when the P&Gs come out.
(Meme via SFC Majestic)
10. Join the infantry. Where you can gloat about being better than everyone while simultaneously b*tch about everything that comes with being a grunt!
(Meme via Army as F*ck)
11. It takes a college degree to understand what the f*ck "To all to whom these presents shall come greeting: Know ye that reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of this boot-tenant." actually means.
(Meme via Pop Smoke)
12. "You see. I got the eagle scratch marks with the American flag underneath it to symbolize my patriotism. It was totally original and the shop outside the main gate hadn't ever seen it before!"
(Meme via Decelerate Your Life)
13. On the bright side, each time you go into the chamber, it'll suck just a little bit less. That's why your drill sergeant was able to chill out like a badass in the chamber.
(Meme by Ranger Up)
BONUS: You guys have a good, safe, and UCMJ-free four-day weekend! Happy Easter.
In the famous words of my old First Sergeant... "Don't do dumb shit."
(Meme via The Salty Soldier)
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of March 15th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of March 22nd - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of March 29th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of April 5th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of April 12th - We Are ... ›