The 13 funniest military memes for the week of August 23
According to a recent study by the Better Business Bureau, it seems like troops are more likely than civilians to fall for predatory lending schemes and lemon car frauds. In other news, water is wet.
Okay. In all seriousness. I get it. These are serious scams that have been around since long before I was a young, dumb private. As long as there have been troops leaving their parent's financial safety net and given a taste of real money with little recourse for wasteful spending (i.e. all-inclusive barracks and dining halls,) troops are always going to be troops. And from the bottom of my heart, these f*ckheads who realize this and prey on them regardless are the lowest form of scum.
But can we all stop acting like this is some new discovery? Either let's educate the troops against these sh*tty spots just off post, have the BBB investigate these clowns to the fullest extent, or do something about it. We've all heard the jokes. Sitting around, agreeing that it's f*cked up isn't going to change anything.
Anyways, didn't mean for that to go that serious. Here are some memes to get your weekend started.
1. "So if I add your energy drink to my tab, can we call it good then?"
(Meme via On The Minute memes)
2. I know it's never the person's fault... but come on...
(Meme via Call for Fire)
3. Hey. You got to have something good come out of the lower back problems and unmarketable skill-set.
(Meme via The Army's Fckups)
4. Huh. Apparently last week was Airborne Day. I was only told about it by every single person I know who was in the 82nd.
(Meme via The Salty Soldier)
5. Honestly, it's all because the armorer couldn't be bothered to roll out of bed...
(Meme via Army as F*ck)
6. Tell me again why they take the meal deduction out of our LES?
(Meme via Why I'm Not Re-enlisting)
7. "Integrity" means teamwork... not honesty.
(Meme via Victor Alpha Clothing)
8. Where ever you are, 15th Sergeant Major of the Army Dan Dailey, we hope you're thinking of me as much as we're thinking of you.
(Meme via Not CID)
9. For their cost, I'm sure the Corps' claymore roomba is more effective...
(Meme via Team Non-Rec)
10. 1SG: "I'll make this quick." ... The Narrator: "It was not."
(Meme via Hooah My Ass Off)
11. Seems legit.
(Meme via Coast Guard Memes)
12. It isn't hard to keep your boots clean when they've never been in country. But that's none of my business...
(Meme via Decelerate Your Life)
13. For $500K? Sure can.
(Meme via Air Force Nation & Humor)
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of July 19th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of July 26th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of August 2nd - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of August 9th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of August 16th - We Are ... ›