The winter bucket list for military families
While the weather can be frightful and the days full of hustle, there are so many ways to pause and enjoy this season. Our winter bucket list is geared for you to recharge and rejuvenate in ways you have not done all year.
1. Fresh snow? Make this quick 3-ingredient snow ice cream.
2. Grab the family or pack to car with friends to drive around and look at lights. Hit up your favorite local coffee shop for some hot cocoa to accompany you on the ride.
(Photo by Bob Ricca)
3. Camp out in the family room all night watching classic winter movies. Just add popcorn.Giphy
4. Write down the goals you are going to crush in 2020.
(Photo by Santi Vedrí)
5. Host a wine and cheese tasting party.
(Photo by Lana Abie)
6. Hit up your local bookstore and treat yourself to a new book for the sole purpose of entertainment. Then, make the rest of the day, electronic free and dive in!
(Photo by Josh Felise)
7. Swap cookies with your neighbors.Giphy
8. Work up a sweat ice skating, hiking, or tackling a whole-house organization project.
(Photo by Marc Ruaix)
9. Take a horse-drawn carriage ride post Sunday brunch.
(Photo by Steve Wiesner)
10. Change things up and try a new local restaurant.
(Photo by Jay Wennington)
11. Got a full tank of gas? Head out on a day trip.Giphy
12. Plan a date night with your significant other.
(Photo by Jake Dela Concepcion)
13. Visit a museum.
(Photo by Michał Parzuchowski)
14. Impromptu dance party to Frozen II soundtrack.Giphy
15. Go on a winter scavenger hunt.
(Photo by Daniel Bowman)
This article originally appeared on Military Spouse. Follow @MilSpouseMag on Twitter.
- 23 Memes of the Crazy Questions Civilians Ask MilSpouses | Military ... ›
- 35 Things a MilSpouse Should NEVER Say | Military Spouse ›
- Parent's PCS Checklist for Changing Schools | Military Spouse ›
- The Space-A Guide For Beginners | Military Spouse ›
- Surviving: A Military Family and Spinal Muscular Atrophy | Military ... ›