A U.S. military plane carrying a second batch of ventilators to Russia landed in Moscow on June 4, as part of a $5.6 million humanitarian donation to help the country cope with the COVID-19 pandemic. The U.S. ambassador to Russia, John Sullivan, said the shipment contained 150 ventilators made in the United States.
- Russian Health-Care Regulator Checking Ventilators Linked To ... ›
- A Mystery Wrapped In An Enigma Inside A Russian Coronavirus Aid ... ›
- Second Shipment Of U.S. Ventilators Heading To Russia Amid ... ›
- The Strange Story Of A Russian Ventilator Shipment To The U.S. ... ›
- U.S. Lawmakers Criticize White House On Shipment Of Ventilators ... ›