Russia state-owned media outlet RT tweeted an odd video on Dec. 8, 2018, of Russia's elite Spetsnaz operators drop-kicking the windshields of cars.
The video starts with Spetsnaz military police operators riding on and jumping off the top of an armored personnel carrier with text on screen reading "ROUTINE TRAINING OF RUSSIA'S SPETSNAZ" before it cuts to one operator doing a martial arts kip up and then kicking another operator in the chest.
It then shows Spetsnaz operators storming a car as another operator jumps over the hood, drop-kicking the windshield.
More acrobatic maneuvers are displayed in the video before another Spetsnaz operator again jumps over the hood of a car and drop-kicks the windshield before firing his side arm into the car.
It's rather unclear what sort of tactical advantage is achieved by drop kicking a car windshield.
This article originally appeared on Business Insider. Follow @BusinessInsider on Twitter.
- Russia quietly seizing territory in Georgia 10 years after the war ... ›
- Russia is dumping US debt and buying gold instead - Business ... ›
- Report: Leaked audio of Russians on humiliating defeat by US forces ›
- Russia confirms it fired at Ukrainian ships in major Crimea ... ›
- Russia warned Mattis it could use tactical nuclear weapons Baltic war ›