Watch the Russian military test its new anti-ballistic missile
Russia says it has successfully tested a new antiballistic missile. Russian Defense Ministry released video of test on April 2, 2018, which was conducted at the Sary-Shagan testing range in Kazakhstan. The ministry said the missile is already in service and is used to protect the city of Moscow from potential air attacks.
- Ukrainian Separatists Have Russia's Latest Weapons ›
- Afghan Militants 'Trained In Iran' Surrender Before TAPI Attack ›
- Mattis Emphasizes U.S. Support For Ukraine, Says Considering ... ›
- RFE/RL Deplores Closure of Bureau in Pakistan ›
- Goodbye Arms Control, Hello Arms Race? Putin's New Weapons ... ›