Watch the teaser trailer of Hurricane (2019) which tells the story of the Pilots from the Polish 303 Squadron who found themselves fighting for the freedom of their own country in foreign skies. Seen through the eyes of Jan Zumbach, fighter ace and adventurer, it tells how the Poles, driven across Europe by the German war machine, finally made their last stand.
I only don't understand why they did not keep the name "303 Squadron" instead of renaming it to "Hurricane". 303 Squadron really identified the courage and efforts made by one of 16 Polish squadrons (during the Battle of the Britain they were one of the two Polish fighter squadrons) who fought for the Royal Air Force and had one of the highest ratio of destroyed enemy aircraft vs. their own losses.
Milo Gibson will be starring as Lt. Johnny Kent, other actors include Iwan Rheon and Stefanie Martini.
- Up Close in History: Early Naval Aviation and its Development ›
- Amazing images from a US Air Force base in England during World ... ›
- UK MOD searches family of WWII RAF Airman from Wales ›
- Amazing WWII Photographs you've never seen before ›
- Horrors of World War 2 depicted by horrifying Photographs ›