10 heavy-hitter predictions on who will win the 2017 Army-Navy Game
We Are The Mighty is on the ground in Philadelphia with USAA at the Army-Navy Game. Down in "Military Alley," some of the game's alums and VIPs stopped by WATM to talk football, catch us up on their work, and – of course – give their predictions for who will win one of the oldest rivalries in college football.
1. Rob Riggle, Marine Corps Veteran / Actor
2. Roger Staubach, Navy Veteran and 1963 Heisman Trophy Winner
That was 1996.
3. Vice Adm. Walter Carter, 62nd Naval Academy Superintendent,
Navy could host the University of Virginia Cavaliers in the Military Bowl, while it looks like Army could meet San Diego State in the Armed Forces Bowl. Both games would be in January.
4. Lt. Gen. Robert Caslen, 59th West Point Superintendent
5. Rick Neuheisel, CBS Sports College Football Analyst
A tie is an unlikely outcome of today's game.
6. Lt. Gen. Michael Linnington (Ret.), CEO, Wounded Warrior Project
7. Vince "Invincible" Papale, NFL Legend & Travis Manion Foundation Supporter
The goal is to "sing second."