13 funniest military memes for the week of March 24
Never sure what to put in the intro paragraphs on the military memes list. After all, no one is clicking on a memes list to read a bunch of text.
So, here are 13 of the funniest military memes the internet had to offer:
1. Probably a made man in the E-4 Mafia or something (via The Salty Soldier).
2. In the ASVAB waiver’s defense, it’s unlikely that anyone is taking that metal bar from the hatch without unhooking the clip first (via Sh-t my LPO says).
3. If you don’t see what’s wrong with this, try it at home and see what happens (via Sh-t my LPO says).
4. “I work just hard enough to prevent a briefing on working hard.”
(via Air Force amn/nco/snco)
5. The career counselors and retention NCOs should probably just avoid everyone who looks that dead inside (via The Salty Soldier).
6. Oh, the that last one exists. We found one (via Team Non-Rec).
7. Someone is getting 24-hour duty this weekend and doesn’t know it (via Decelerate Your Life).
8. This dude is like a Space Balls character (via Coast Guard Memes).
9. “Everyone check for their sensitive items before we get on the bird.” *5 minutes later*
(via Pop smoke)
10. Come on, it won’t interfere with the pro mask (via Pop smoke).
11. Wonder how long Top Gun’s orientation PowerPoint is (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
12. It’s not piracy if it was already off the books (via PNN – Private News Network).
13. Sick call at 4:45 isn’t all that much better (via Lost in the Sauce).
This is how missing or captured troops get promoted
According to the Department of Defense, prisoners of war and those under missing status continue to be considered for promotion along with their contemporaries.
6 reasons Charleston might be America's most gung-ho military city
From Charles Towne Landing to the Medal of Honor Museum, go grab a pint where George Washington drank and read about the military legacy of South Carolina's Atlantic jewel.
This is how long South Korea thinks it will take to conquer the North
South Korea says they are developing new plans to defend against advancing North Korean threats after a data breach left their outdated plans vulnerable.
This stunning video shows how well 100-year-old ammo works today
While original 1911 pistols surely still function today, turns out so does the ammo from that era.
This could be the Army's next rifle — and it's totally awesome
Textron debuted its newest rifle, the Intermediate Case-Telescoped Carbine, at AUSA. It's lighter and more deadly than the current M4.
16 jokes Germans could die for telling under the Nazi regime
The Nazi Party was well short of a majority when it came to power. So it's easy to believe that not everyone was a big fan of Hitler or his ideas.
These really smart people say bigger is better when it comes to building aircraft carriers
In an effort to reduce its fiscal footprint, the Navy is looking at making smaller ships. But these defense researchers say it's a terrible idea.
Now that ISIS is on the ropes, these guys have turned the guns on each other
Two US allies, which were armed and trained by US forces, have turned their weapons on each other, and there isn't much the US can do about it.
This is the definitive history of the world's most advanced fighter jet
The new F-22A Raptor fighter jet is the most advance fighter jet in the world, and it dominates on every level imaginable.