The 13 funniest military memes of the week
More memes about the military. We hope you appreciate all the effort it takes to scroll through the internet finding these.
1. That’s a pretty nice car for an E1 (via Sh-t My LPO Says).
2. The Army trains to overcome the natural fear of death.
3. For those who don’t know, MCT is combat school for non-infantry Marines.
4. “War is Hell …”
5. That’s right, this guy is tougher than Katniss.
6. That’s one salty giraffe (via Sh-t My LPO Says).
7. Rip Its: When they absolutely have to die tonight … (Via OIF/OEF Veterans)
8. Combat Camera: No fire limits, no limits of advance …
9. The Coast Guard has intelligence sailors? (Via Coast Guard Memes.)
10. “Combat.” (Via Military Memes.)
11. It’s the only way the sailors will go down for their naps (via Sh-t My LPO Says).
12. “I thought we started at morale bedrock.”
13. Chaos 6 has a reputation.
Watch Civilians Mangle the Official Title of the Afghanistan War | Vet On The Street
The Navy is very sorry about the sky dick
The Navy is issuing an apology after one of its aircraft crews used contrails to draw a giant picture of male genitalia in the air over Omak.
That time when the USS Missouri gave full honors to a kamikaze pilot
Kamikaze pilots commonly struck fear in the hearts of allied troops with their choreographed nose-dives right into U.S. ships during World War II.
This is how the Israelis planned to kill Saddam Hussein
Saddam wasn't crazy for using all those body doubles. People were really trying to kill him. Israel never forgot his Gulf War Scud missile attacks.
The 13 funniest memes for the week of Nov. 17
Justice League comes out this weekend but you don't care. You've been waiting for your Justice League enlistment to end for years. These memes are for you.
This is what you need to know about Mark Esper, the new Army Secretary
The new Army Secretary is a retired officer whose service includes active duty in the Gulf War, as well as time in the reserves and the National Guard.
The Army tested its first damage sensors on these helicopters
For the first time ever, a team of researchers successfully developed and tested networked acoustic emission sensors that can detect airframe damage.
The American caught crossing the DMZ wanted to be a negotiator
The 58 year-old US citizen who attempted to cross the border between North and South Korea wanted to help Pyongyang and Washington negotiate.
This is how the 'largest defense bill in history' pushes troops to stay in uniform
The House passed a nearly $700 billion bipartisan defense bill on Nov. 14, boosting what some politicians have called a depleted US military.
6 reasons why Marines hate on the Air Force
The military community houses a massive rivalry, and we hate on each other for various reasons, but at the end of the day — we're still on the same side.