The wars that could break out in the next 4 years - Pt. 2
Now that the conventions are over and Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are the official presidential nominees for their respective parties, how will the incoming Commander-in-Chief handle the turmoil around the world? Will America be led down the path of imminent war, or will the new president avoid these chaotic scenarios?
Join us for part two of the potential wars that could break out in the next four years.
- Logan Nye: Army veteran and associate editor
- Blake Stilwell: Air Force veteran and managing editor
- Orvelin Valle (AKA O.V.): Navy veteran and Social Media editor
Selected links and show notes from the episode:
- Here are 10 wars that could break out in the next four years
- [02:10] Israel versus Hezbollah.
- [12:00] Turkey Civil War.
- [17:30] Afghan Civil War.
- [22:30] China versus India.
- [38:00] North Korea versus anyone.
- [29:30] Discussion about jet fuel’s flammability. Here’s a demonstration of jet fuel putting out a match and how it compares to other fuels.
Music licensed by Jingle Punks:
- Wow Pow V2-JP
- Heavy Drivers-JP