Now Hiring: Advertising Operations Specialist
We Are The Mighty is an online media company focused on the military and veteran communities. We’re veterans ourselves located in Hollywood who spotlight those who serve and have served. We’re looking for a candidate experienced with Double Click for Publishers, DFP, or very similar platform as this will be a primary tool used in the performance of this position. Remote location and work from home are fully acceptable as is location throughout the US. This is initially a contract position with part time hours with the future possibility of more.
This position will be filled with the right applicant within 30 days, interested applicants are encouraged to apply much sooner than later.
Further details about the position will be discussed based on relevant experience and LinkedIn profile.
- Implement and manage advertising campaigns across all of We Are The Mighty digital and mobile platforms
- Developing and executing test plans, strategies and schedules for our ad server and third party vendors
- Establish techniques, practices and processes to support and optimize the delivery of successful campaigns
- Ensure that campaign reporting and performance management dashboards are maintained
- Analyze performance data and develop and implement campaign optimization strategies to drive revenue growth and improvements to the customer and advertiser experience
- Identify and help resolve website and mobile product issues related to advertisements being served, running reports, maintaining calendars and coordinating with sales staff
- Send client statistical reports, reminder of flight dates and renewals
- Other duties as required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Good working knowledge of the Internet, web and online media
- Knowledge of/experience with third party ad servers –Mopub and DFP preferred
- Highly analytical with strong quantitative skills and a strong working knowledge of Excel
- Intermediate skills in HTML, familiarity with JS, CSS, web coding concepts
- Working knowledge of analytics platforms a plus
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong creative problem-solving skills and an ability to come up with unique solutions to complex problems
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work with strict deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- Ability to work after hours occasionally
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume, and if available, examples of relevant work and a LinkedIn profile. Thank you.
This is what John McCain thinks of the VA's Veterans CARE Act proposal
US Senator John McCain today applauded the Department of Veterans Affairs' proposed CARE Act, which bolsters the Veterans Choice Program.
This is the Russian super torpedo that could sink the US Navy
The Russian navy’s decline in major surface combatants and nuclear submarines is balanced by their advances in other areas, like this crazy-fast torpedo.
These are the heroic Marines that respond to plane crashes
The requirements to become a Marine Corps Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting Specialist are mental and physical, and the training is intense.
That time a soldier grappled a suicide-bomber and lived
"It was either going to be me or 20 other people back there," Staff Sgt. Jason Fetty realized as he attacked the suicide-bomber moments before the blast.
This is why car bombs are a terrorist go-to
Responsible for two of the three deadliest terrorist attacks against Americans in history, car bombs are tailor made to mess with your mind.
This is the latest version of the M9 service pistol
The M9A3 offers a bigger magazine, a user-friendly grip, and a host of improvements based on lessons learned from over three decades of service.
This is what the DoD has planned for a zombie apocalypse
It does touch on many of the pop culture elements of zombie lore, but it breaks things down to become applicable to most situations that would similar to an actual outbreak.
Some dirtbags messed with an Iwo Jima memorial — and Marines caught 'em on film
Officials say an Iwo Jima memorial in Fall River was doused with the contents of a fire extinguisher last weekend. Police are investigating
Vets are going to get a new ID card, and they'll be ready for use next month
The new identification card will provide employers looking to hire veterans with an easier way to verify an employee's military service.