1. This military thing seems like an interesting idea.
2. Mom and dad: I've decided. I'm joining the military to serve this great nation.
3. I can't wait to get to basic training and finally achieve my dream.
4. Oh no. These people are yelling at me and making me do push-ups.
5. I graduated and I'm in the best shape of my life!
6. Guaranteed pay on the 1st and the 15th, baby!
7. Good thing all of my medical needs are taken care of.
8. And I get to serve with some of the best and most dedicated people in the world.
9. Although there's a lot less cool stuff like this ...
10. ... and way more than I expected of this:
11. At least there is some time for fun.
12. Those briefs from the 1st Sgt., Sgt. Maj., or the Chief aren't all that interesting. If I hear "behoove" one more time ...
13. Well, I've done my time. It's time to get out of the military and do something else.
14. Just got my DD-214 and so happy to move on ...
15. ... But I'll always be proud of my experience.