It was the Air Force's birthday this week — and it seems like, in terms of gifts, they got a lot: Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force Keith Wright spoke about "hybrid airmen," which would make airmen more badass and less likely to be mocked by the other branches, the "Up or Out" rule is being evaluated because it was stupid to begin with, and the Captain Marvel trailer, featuring a superhero who was a USAF pilot, dropped the morning of its birthday.
Happy birthday, ya high-flyin' bastards. Make another trip to the chocolate fondue fountain — you guys earned it.
1. It's been years and I still can't figure out whether you're supposed to say "you're welcome."
I usually just respond with, "thank you for your support" and awkwardly give them the finger guns.
(Meme via The Salty Soldier)
2. The difference between skating and being a dirtbag is if your boys can cover for you.
(Meme via Pop Smoke)
3. "What's the matter, sir? Did the S-3 forget to refill the coffee maker?"
(Meme via Sarcastic Memes Ruining Crewman's Dreams)
4. You had one job, coasties... and you blew it.
(Meme via Decelerate Your Life)
5. No drugs, just an E-6 that's overly excited to stand behind, trying to determine if the stream is really leaving your body or not.
(Meme via Coast Guard Memes)
6. Budget cuts. They allocated all the money to the Imperial Space Force while the grunts get the lowest-bidder crap.
(Meme via Shammers United)
7. Don't worry. You'll get free college after mowing the company area, drinking in the barracks, and skating out of working parties for four years.
(Meme via Disabled Marine Corps Minds)
8. The illusion that Marines are some stoic, professional fighting force goes right out the window when you see them drunkenly rip a door off the hinges and use it as a sled to ride down the barracks staircase.
(Meme via Smokepit Fairytales)
9. "I don't know what to do with this, Top. You're kind of sending me mixed messages here."
(Meme via US Army WTF Moments)
10. No lie. You can hate it all you want, but you'll eventually say "screw it" and try it.
Then you learn it's $35 for a single steak and you'll nope the f*ck out of there and take your happy ass to the greasiest, most disgusting KFC known to man — which happens to be right next door.
(Meme via Valhalla Wear)
11. My recruiter never lied. He said I'd travel the world and get f*cked every day!
(Meme via Military World)
12. "'Until mission complete' means until mission complete. It doesn't matter if they've spent four hours shamming in the training room. We need accountability."
(Meme via Army as F*ck)
13. Hearing IYAAYAS is a million times more annoying than listening to grunts talk their gruntiness.
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of August 17th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest memes for the week of August 24th - We Are The ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of August 31st - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of September 7th - We ... ›
- Here are the 13 funniest memes for the week of September 14th ... ›