The 13 funniest military memes of the week
Look, we've all been super busy dreaming about destroying ISIS with a bunch of "pew pew" and "BRRRRRT!" and we completely forgot to get you a Christmas present.
Just take these 13 funny military memes instead:
1. There are certain skills the military imbues you with (via Air Force Nation).
For POGs it's the ability to quickly get lint out of a Skillcraft pen.
2. Think he can get into the DFAC with that?
(via Sh-t My LPO Says)
Must require one hell of a CAC reader.
3. Just surprised it only took 10 months (via Sh-t My LPO Says).
The "$110 million" went mostly to the top secret coating that's supposed to repel PT failures.
4. Seriously, even basic training makes the knees creak (via Team Non-Rec).
But hey, you might get 10 percent VA and free ibuprofen for life.
5. With motor pools like these, who needs cots?
(via Marine Corps Memes)
The real reason troops wear such spiffy hats is so they'll always have an improvised pillow.
6. One of these things is not like the others (via Team Non-Rec).
Actually none of these dudes match one another, so the Stormtrooper is probably fine.
7. Army Strong, not smart.
Spelling is something the cadets will have to learn at their units.
8. The best Christmas lights are on their way to Syria:
A few minutes after the light show, there's a killer fireworks display.
9. Must've been rough, having to fold all those towels.
"Yeah! And it was really hot when we weren't in the A/C!"
10. This Christmas caroller only knows one song ...
(via Save the A-10)
... but it's a classic. BRRRRRT!!
11. She has a lot of wisdom to share.
But no one knows why she has to share it when you're already 10 minutes late.
12. You have to kill the time somehow (via Marine Corps Memes).
It's this or another game of "Would you rather?"
13. Just because they don't celebrate Christmas ...
... doesn't mean we cant get ISIS something nice.