Yes, 2016 was horrible. Luckily, there are these 13 funny military memes to help you transition to the new year.
1. Chief doesn’t care about your skulls (via Maintainer Humor).
2. If you wanted to go home, you should have volunteered more during the year (via Air Force Memes Humor).
3. This is why troops go through the soldier readiness center (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting)
4. “How can we make sure people know to leave the door closed?”
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
5. “First question: Can I opt out?”
(via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting)
6. Ugh. don’t remind me (via The Salty Soldier).
7. They only care if they’re liable (via Sh-t my LPO says).
8. The M88 can fix whatever you did wrong (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
9. Why not both?
(via Shit my LPO says)
10. If Santa keeps groping the dude’s shoulders like that, he might need the penicillin (via Military World).
11. At least he’s got that Air Force mustache (via Maintainer Humor).
12. When your sidearm weighs 40 pounds and has an anger problem:
(via Military World)
The left dog looks super bored with the whole procedure. “He never lets me fire the rifle.”
13. Jet fuel doesn’t melt steel beams, but chemtrail boxes might (via Maintainer Humor)
Special bonus meme 1:
(via U.S Army W.T.F! moments)
Special bonus meme 2:
(via The Salty Soldier)