The 13 funniest military memes of the week
More funny memes scraped from the darkest corners of the internet – you know, Facebook. Got your own great memes? Bring them to our page and “Like” us while you’re there.
1. Even if he had a full magazine and you were standing still (Via Sh*t My LPO Says).
2. Video game logic in the real world.
3. This is why you’re supposed to use the metric system (Via Sh*t My LPO Says).
4. AAFES: One stop shop with ok prices and acceptable products.
5. Some Marines still care about fashion (via Marine Corps Memes).
6. The Navy may be the most powerful maritime force in history …
7. The Air Force is always looking down at the other forces (Via Team Non-Rec)…
8. Cadets: The “lease to buy” method of joining the military.
9. Works great until you get in-country and can’t get signal (via Marine Corps Memes).
10. When the speaker says, “Any questions,” he’s just checking the box (Via Air Force Memes and Humor).
11. When you’ve been looking for the platoon leader for hours (Via Team Non-Rec) …
12. It’s a trap, but you still have to open the door (Via Team Non-Rec).
13. Brace yourselves (Via Sh*t My LPO Says)!!
THE MIGHTY SURVEY GIVE-AWAY
We want to hear your thoughts. Complete our survey for a chance to win 1 of 5 gaming consoles