Memes, memes, memes! Here are the 13 funniest ones from around the military:
1. When the crew is tired of MREs, but first sergeant doesn't understand:
Maybe drive through some mud on the way back.
2. The platoon isn't scared of getting a little wet, are they?
3. Elsa created an actual, functioning snowman (via Team Non-Rec).
4. Don't be jealous, he had to turn the wrench a lot of times for those (via Sh-t my LPO says).
Sure, it was mostly because he turned it the wrong way the first dozen times, but still.
5. Remember to always keep your weapon pointed downrange and away from the cat (via Devil Dog Nation).
6. Next time a paratrooper calls someone a leg ...
7. "Oh yeah? You ready to show me your life jackets now!?"
(via Coast Guard Memes)
8. Marines do more with less, rah?
9. Reflective belts are always coming through in the clutch (via Air Force Nation).
10. The Air Force demands excellence of every recruit (via Air Force Memes Humor).
11. Whenever the next Engineer Ball is held, I'd like tickets.
12. It's chief's least favorite dish (via Sh-t my LPO says).
13. "You still have another foot before you hit the tree."