Shooting a weapon is an incredible experience that you never forget. Squeezing that trigger can make any gun owner smile from ear-to-ear.
On the other hand, many gun owners have no freakin' clue how to hold the weapon and accurately fire it at a target without getting hurt.Properly handling weapons is not that hard, but for some reason, lots of people just don't get it. They forget the first rule: safety is key.
There are safety rules put in place for a reason, but countless people throughout the globe treat their weapons as if they were toys — and many end up having accidents in the process.
1. We wish all enemy forces were a dumb as this guy.How long have we been at war with these guys? (Image via Giphy)
2. And the award for best shooting position goes to...We call this is the "rock squat." (Image via Giphy)
3. What an excellent way to hold a rifle.We are curious what the hell he was aiming at. (Image via Giphy)
4. He should have worn cargo pants.At least he was wearing underwear. (Image via Giphy)
5. A good reason why it's important to properly stow all of your weapons safely.Everyone is a badass until shit gets real. (Image via Giphy)
6. Pointing your weapon down range is one of the most important aspects of hitting your target. You don't become a marksman by shooting the damn ground.Pew pew pew. (Image via Giphy)
7. When your dog handles a weapon better than you do.This isn't a weapon fail, it's just freakin' funny. (Image via Giphy)
8. Do we really need to reinvent the electric toothbrush?Introducing the airsoft powered toothbrush. (Image via Giphy)
9. Well, at least that soldier almost threw the grenade three feet.They take training for war to the next level. (Image via Giphy)