13 funniest military memes for the week of May 19
Updated onOct 22, 2020
1 minute read
Another week down, another flurry of military memes from the comedy blizzard that is the internet. Here are 13 of the funniest we found: 1. Huh. Didn’t know “Queen of the Bees” was a new MOS (via
Another week down, another flurry of military memes from the comedy blizzard that is the internet.
Here are 13 of the funniest we found:
1. Huh. Didn't know "Queen of the Bees" was a new MOS (via Pop smoke).
2. Guess someone is rucking home (via Team Non-Rec).
ALSO SEE: 7 things you should know before joining the infantry
3. Sure, you'll look fabulous until that first splash of hot coolant or grease (via Sh-t my LPO says).
4. Pretty unfortunate fortune cookie (via Sh-t my LPO says).
5. It's a rough gig. Ages you fast (via Sh-t My Recruiter Said).
6. Seriously, every briefing can be done without Powerpoint (via Why I'm Not Re-enlisting).
7. Think the platoon sergeant will notice? (via Team Non-Rec)
8. God, Romphims took over the military pretty fast (via Weapons of Meme Destruction)
9. We're all the same. Except for these as-holes (via Weapons of Meme Destruction).
10. It's all fun and games until someone has to clean up (via Valhalla Wear).
11. Oh yeah? You completed selection and training but decided against the green beret? (via Decelerate Your Life)
12. "Headhunter 6? Never heard of her." (via The Salty Soldier)
13. You poor, stupid bastard (via Why I'm Not Re-enlisting).