Never sure what to put in the intro paragraphs on the military memes list. After all, no one is clicking on a memes list to read a bunch of text.
So, here are 13 of the funniest military memes the internet had to offer:
1. Probably a made man in the E-4 Mafia or something (via The Salty Soldier).
2. In the ASVAB waiver’s defense, it’s unlikely that anyone is taking that metal bar from the hatch without unhooking the clip first (via Sh-t my LPO says).
3. If you don’t see what’s wrong with this, try it at home and see what happens (via Sh-t my LPO says).
4. “I work just hard enough to prevent a briefing on working hard.”
(via Air Force amn/nco/snco)
5. The career counselors and retention NCOs should probably just avoid everyone who looks that dead inside (via The Salty Soldier).
6. Oh, the that last one exists. We found one (via Team Non-Rec).
7. Someone is getting 24-hour duty this weekend and doesn’t know it (via Decelerate Your Life).
8. This dude is like a Space Balls character (via Coast Guard Memes).
9. “Everyone check for their sensitive items before we get on the bird.” *5 minutes later*
(via Pop smoke)
10. Come on, it won’t interfere with the pro mask (via Pop smoke).
11. Wonder how long Top Gun’s orientation PowerPoint is (via Why I’m Not Re-enlisting).
12. It’s not piracy if it was already off the books (via PNN – Private News Network).
13. Sick call at 4:45 isn’t all that much better (via Lost in the Sauce).