You’ve served your country, now these restaurants want to serve you. Check out the deals they’re offering, what you have to bring to prove your veteran status, and come on out (if you like what they’re offering).
Please note that not all franchise restaurants participate in the Veterans Day program. Be sure to contact your nearest restaurant for participation.
1. 54th Street Grill: The Kansas City-based chain offers veterans and active duty military a free meal up to $12. Dine-in only.
2. Applebee‘s: Applebee’s has a special Veterans Day menu built for veterans and active duty military members. Vets can choose one item from that menu.
3. Arooga’s: All veterans and troops will receive one complimentary item from a fixed menu at Arooga’s. Although there is no purchase necessary, Arooga’s Veterans Day offer is for dine-in only and drinks are not included.
4. Bar Louie: Veterans and active-duty military will get a free appetizer or entrée on Veterans Day.
5. BJ’s Restaurant: Active duty military and veterans receive a complimentary entree under $12.95 and $5 beers.
6. Bob Evans: Veterans and active military personnel receive a free meal of choice menu options. From Nov. 12 – Dec. 31, vets will get a 10 percent discount.
7. Bonanza Steakhouses: Active duty and retired military get a free buffet.
8. Bonefish Grill: All active and retired service members with a valid military ID will receive a complimentary Bang Bang Shrimp at all Bonefish Grill locations.
9. Bruegger’s Bagels: Veterans and active duty military members get a free small drip coffee on Nov. 11 at participating locations.
10. Buffalo Wild Wings: Vets will get a complimentary order of wings and a side of fries to veterans and active-duty military. Must present acceptable proof of military service, which includes: permanent or temporary U.S. military ID cards, veteran’s card, a photograph of yourself in military uniform, or dine-in at a participating location in uniform.
12. Cattlemens: The California chain offers active, inactive, and retired military personnel get a free Small Sirloin Steak Dinner.
13. CentraArchy Restaurants: Veterans and active duty service members get a free entrée and 25 percent off to their accompanied family and friends at participating restaurants.
14. Cheeseburger in Paradise: Active and retired military personnel receive a complimentary burger with fries.
15. Chevy’s Fresh Mex: All active and retired military personnel can select one complimentary item from a special Veterans Day menu.
16. Chicken Salad Chick: Veterans get a free Original Chick (a meal including a chicken salad scoop or sandwich, side, pickle and cookie) along with a drink (no purchase necessary).
17. Chili’s: Veterans and active military service members get a free entrée from a limited menu.
18. Chuck E. Cheese’s: Active and retired military members can receive a free individual one-topping pizza
19. Cracker Barrel: Veterans get a complimentary Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake dessert during lunch and dinner. Must show proof of military service.
20. Denny’s: Active, inactive and retired military personnel get a free Build Your Own Grand Slam from 5 a.m. to noon at participating locations.
21. Famous Dave’s BBQ: Former and current military personnel will receive a free Two Meat Combo.
22. FATZ Café: Veterans and active military get a free World Famous Calabash Chicken meal.
23. Fazoli’s: Veterans get a free Build Your Own Pasta Bowl.
24. Figaro’s Pizza: Veterans and active duty service members get a complimentary medium 1-topping pizza.
25. Fogo de Chão: Veterans and active duty personnel will receive 50 percent off their meal and up to three additional guests will receive 10 percent off their meals.
26. Friendly’s: Vets and military personnel are offered a free Big-Two-Do breakfast or All American Burger (with fries and a beverage) during lunch or dinner.
27. Golden Corral: On Monday, Nov. 14, from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., Golden Corral offers a free sit-in “thank you” dinner for Military veterans, retirees, and active duty members.
28. Gordon Biersch: Veterans and active military personnel receive a free appetizer.
29. Green Mill Restaurant and Bar: Veterans and active duty military get a free meal.
30. Greene Turtle: Veterans and active duty military receive a free meal from a select menu.
31. Hooters: All active-duty and retired military to stop in for a free meal from the Hooters Veterans Day Menu by presenting a military ID or proof of service at any Hooters location nationwide.
32. Hy-Vee: The Midwestern Grocery chain is offering veterans and active duty military members a free breakfast buffet.
33. IHOP: Veterans and active duty military get free Red, White, and Blue pancakes from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at participating locations.
34. IKEA: Veterans get a free entrée from Nov. 7 through Nov. 11.
35. Krispy Kreme: Krispy Kreme is offering a free doughnut and small coffee to all veterans at participating locations.
36. Krystal: Active and retired military receive a free Krystal Sausage Biscuit from opening to 11:00 a.m.
37. Little Caesars: Veterans and active military members receive a free $5 Lunch Combo from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
38. Logan’s Roadhouse: In addition to the 10 percent military discount offered every day, military and former military guests will also receive a free dessert.
39. Longhorn Steakhouse: Offers a free appetizer or dessert (no purchase required, no restrictions) to anyone showing proof of military service, plus 10 percent off for guests that dine with Veterans on Nov. 11.
40. Max Erma’s: Participating Max Erma’s locations are offering veterans and active military personnel a free Best Cheeseburger in America.
41. Menchie’s: All active and retired military personnel will receive a free 6 ounce frozen yogurt.
42. Mission BBQ: Free sandwiches and cake for active duty military members and veterans at participating locations.
43. O’Charley’s: Veterans and active duty service members get a free meal at any location on Nov. 11. Additionally, O’Charley’s offers a 10 percent military discount all year long.
44. Old Country Buffet: Current and former service members receive a free buffet and drink all day.
45. Olive Garden: All veterans and current service members get a free meal from a limited menu.
46. On the Border: Veterans and active duty military can enjoy a free meal from the “Create Your Own Combo” menu.
47. Outback Steakhouse: All active and former service members receive a free Bloomin’ Onion and a beverage on Nov. 11. Outback is also offering active and former service members 15 percent off their meals Nov. 12 through Dec. 31.
48. Panera Bread: A complimentary You-Pick-Two with military identification or if wearing their uniform to the participating Panera Bread bakery-cafes in the Cleveland, Akron, Canton area. For a complete list of participating bakery-cafes, click here.
49. Ponderosa Steakhouse: Active duty and retired military get a free buffet from 4 p.m. to close.
51. Red Lobster: Veterans, reserve, and active-duty military personnel receive a free appetizer or dessert from a limited menu on Nov. 10 and 11.
52. Red Robin: All veterans and active-duty military members will get a free Red’s Tavern Double Burger and Bottomless Steak Fries. No purchase is necessary. Just show proof of service.
53. Ruby Tuesday: All veterans, active duty and reserve military service members with valid military ID can enjoy one free appetizer (up to a $10 value).
54. Ryan’s: Current and former service members receive a free buffet and drink.
55. Shoney’s: Shoney’s will offer a free All-American Burger to veterans and active duty service members. Shoney’s also offers a 15 percent everyday hometown heroes discount (military, fire, Police, EMT).
56. Sizzler: Active duty and veteran military members get a free lunch and beverage from a limited menu until 4 p.m.
58. Starbucks: Veterans, active duty service members and spouses get a free tall coffee at participating locations.
59. Texas Roadhouse: Texas Roadhouse locations nationwide will offer veterans a free lunch from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
60. TGIFridays: Lunch is on the house for all active and retired U.S. military service members on Veterans Day. Those with military ID will be treated to a free lunch menu item up to $12 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
61. Twin Peaks: Active duty and veterans get a free menu item from the Annual Veterans Day Appreciation Menu.
62. Village Inn: Free INN-credible V.I.B. breakfast for veterans and active duty military. Valid on 4 INN-credible items: Cheese Omelette, Strawberry Crepe, Hickory-Smoked Bacon or French Toast.
63. Wienerschnitzel: Veterans and active duty military receive a free Chili Dog with a small fry and a 20-ounce drink.
64. World of Beer: A free select draught beer or $5 off your entire bill. Bring proof of military service.