The 13 funniest military memes this week
Another week, another memes list. A lot of these came from the Facebook page Military Memes, so thanks to them and their users for keeping us laughing.
1. Same feeling applies to questions at Friday formation.
It's never a good question, it's always something that's been answered already, and it's usually embarrassing for the rest of the unit.
2. Thank the heavens that drill sergeants aren't carrying change.
Though drill sergeant typically has plenty of rocks and sand, so he can always use those instead.
3. Almost all the accessories.
Where the Hell is his PT Belt?
4. The infantry believes in corporal punishment.
If you're a big boy, don't worry. They have some 7.62 and .50 belts that should fit you just fine.
5. The Coast Guard is serious, you guys.
You better be wearing either a flotation device or body armor.
6. "Hey! I'm here just in time to be 'That Guy!'"
And, yeah, we know, but we're not fixing the spelling.
7. This is why you never hear infantry say, "Every Marine a rifleman."
Pretty fancy optics for a guy who can't put an upper and lower receiver together.
8. Of course, not all soldiers are intellectual rockstars either.
Might want to take the cover off the site there, genius.
9. Shoot 'em up, cowboy.
"No sh*t, there I was, waist deep in memory cards with the sounds of low battery warnings ringing in my ears."
10. You may want to focus the beam a little tighter. (via Sh-t My LPO Says)
Just a suggestion.
11. Hey, finding work after separation can be hard.
12. At least they know to deny it.
" I was, um, I was um ... zzzzzz ..."
13. They're just so polite.
I want to see what the rest of the rounds say.