Welcome to 2015! The holidays are over and, for some of us, the shine is already coming off the New Year. If you need a boost to face the next 52 weeks, try these 13 military memes that made us laugh.
The dog jumped; paratroopers just fall
- Hey, the dogs get parachutes too.
No loitering or soliciting
- The only bum fights with national security repercussions
The best air shows require ordnance
- Why set down the controller? Can’t you pilot with those now?
It’s alright, you’ll sweat it out
- As long as you wear a reflective belt
No s–t, there I was…
- …it had been hours since lunch, and I was at the back of the line.
If they were equal, the Marines couldn’t spend so much time bragging
- Nope, just paid the same.
Dress for the job you want
- Pretty sure those toys are wearing their helmets though. Proper PPE, fellas, Proper PPE.
ENDEX, ENDEX, ENDEX
- Best feeling in the military is, right before you have to admit you screwed up, hearing ENDEX.
The miracle of birth
- Jets, the only babies that throw their own showers
Overly manly man has a sweet tooth
- No. They don’t share them either.
Lock the door, leave the lights off
- It’s always the duty. ALWAYS.
At least they included a spot for the helicopter
- Kind of surprised they settled for only one hole
Military service is steeped in tradition
- Worst time for a negligent discharge